Sized at 32 inches high, the SBC54OSBIADANK is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. This unit comes with a weatherproof 304 grade stainless steel wrapped cabinet and door, complete with a pro style towel bar handle and front-mounted lock. We include a guard rail (ships uninstalled) and removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service. This unit does not include any tapping equipment, allowing "do-it-yourselfers" to customize their draft system.
Inside, the SBC54OSBIADANK is designed to hold two 1/6 (sixtel) kegs or one tall quarter keg (note: interior does not accommodate a standard half barrel). Automatic defrost ensures easy user maintenance, with a seamless interior for easier cleaning. The stainless steel floor offers added durability when loading kegs. This unit includes an interior light with an on/off rocker switch and a dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management. A CO2 tank bracket is located inside, allowing you to keep the tank in the cabinet and save on exterior depth.
The SBC54OSBIADANK is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and uses environmentally friendly hydrocarbon based refrigerant (R600a) to comply with certain state's guidelines. This unit can also be ordered with tap equipment for beer, coffee, wine, or kombucha. Browse our website for more options or contact our sales team at 78-893-3900.
ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 for use in foodservice settings
Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
Tap kit not included
Install your own tapping equipment to create a customized beer cooler
Designed for 1/6 kegs
Interior can store up to two sixtel kegs
304 grade stainless steel exterior
Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors
Factory installed lock
Front lock located towards the top of the door for convenient access, with 2 keys included
Curved towel bar style handle in brushed stainless steel
Interior dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
Stainless steel drip tray
Removable two-piece drip tray included for added convenience
Stainless steel guard rail
Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
Interior CO2 holder
Bracket is installed inside, allowing you to save on depth by keeping the tank behind your kegs
Stainless steel floor cover
Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
One piece interior liner
Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
Fully finished cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||27.25" (69 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.0" (119 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.64 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Inter Height||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||34º to 43ºF|
Summit 24" Wide Outdoor Kegerator, ADA Compliant SBC54OSBIADANK
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your wine cooler is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the wine cooler ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers' responsibility to know the legality of the wine coolers ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our wine coolers to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your wine cooler arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most wine coolers, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large wine coolers.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any wine coolers damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the wine cooler ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a wine cooler may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different wine cooler, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of wine cooler Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerPlanet.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed wine cooler:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com