Ideally sized with a 24" footprint, the CL64FDSS offers innovative storage for wine and craft beer under the counter. The exterior is fully constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, including two French doors with sleek handles for a dramatic presentation. Our signature kickplate adds a modern accent. This unit can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. We include a four-piece caster set that can easily be installed to make the CL64FDSS a mobile unit.
Two independent zones let you keep your wine and craft beer collection stored at the right temperature, with separate digital thermostats for easy use. The warmer red wine section includes six slide-out shelves that can accommodate up to 21 standard 750ml bottles of wine, while the cooler white wine or craft beer section includes frosted glass shelves that can hold wine or up to 60 12 oz. beer cans. The jet black interior is fully illuminated by recessed LED lighting. Additional features include an open door alarm, energy conservation mode, temperature memory function, and high/low temperature alarm that audibly warns if the unit goes out of the recommended temperature range.
With its versatile design and user-friendly features, the CL64FDSS makes the perfect addition to kitchens in need of flexible storage.
Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style
Two temperature zones
Independent temperature zones allow separate storage of wine and craft beer under the proper temperature conditions
Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets
French door swing
Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Adjustable glass shelves
Frosted glass shelves with silver trim can accommodate up to 60 12 oz. cans of your favorite craft beer
Slide-out wine shelves
6 wine shelves are ideally sized to store up to 21 standard 750 ml bottles, with a silver trimmed accent for an added touch of style
Intuitive touch controls located inside the unit make temperature adjustment simple, with a temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant and efficient view of the interior
Open door alarm
Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
Unit ships with four casters (two locking) for users to install to make the refrigerator portable
Vertically mounted handles in brushed stainless steel, with a sleek 16mm diameter that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
Energy conservation mode
Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use
Space saving design with easier cleanability
Temperature Memory Function
Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended storage range
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Width||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||101.0 lbs. (46 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Shelf Type||Glass and Wire|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.41 oz.|
|High Side PSI||277.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.38" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41 to 64ºF|
|Interior Height 2||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||9.38" (24 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
Summit 24" Wide Built-In Wine/Beverage Center CL64FDSS
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your wine cooler is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the wine cooler ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers' responsibility to know the legality of the wine coolers ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our wine coolers to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your wine cooler arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most wine coolers, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large wine coolers.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any wine coolers damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the wine cooler ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a wine cooler may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different wine cooler, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of wine cooler Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerPlanet.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed wine cooler:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com