The SCR600GLGP is a counter height all-refrigereator designed to offer an improved performance over similarly sized dorm fridges and residential units. Sized at just 24" deep and offering a generous 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, this unit comes with a white cabinet finish and is designed for freestanding use. The user-reversible door features double pane tempered glass for added protection and attractive storage. The factory-installed front lock is located towards the top of the door for easier access. A digital thermostat allows for easy temperature management of the unit.
Inside, the SCR600GLGP includes four adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage and a half-sized wire shelf ideal for holding bottles in place. Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance and a dial thermostat makes it simple to manage the temperature. This unit features an interior light operated with an ON/OFF rocker switch and a white interior finish to ensure optimum product visibility. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is located in the rear wall to help protect the unit's system and maximize shelf space. An internal fan helps to ensure the interior is more evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Sized just under 24 inches wide, the SCR600GLGP is a convenient solution to general purpose cold storage applications. It is ETL-S listed to NS-7 commercial standards.
Note: Accucold's general purpose series refrigerators are intended for a wide variety of basic storage of non-critical products. For storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical or clinical biologicals, browse Accucold's Medical & Laboratory or Pharmacy & Vaccine Storage categories, or contact our product specialists to discuss your options at 1-888-4-MED-LAB.
Designed for general purpose storage in institutional facilities
ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
Slim counter height dimensions
24" footprint allows versatile placement
Factory installed lock
Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
Double pane tempered glass door
Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
Digital thermostat for easy monitoring of interior temperature
White interior finish
Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
Adjustable glass shelves
Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
Half-sized wire shelf
Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
Interior light on rocker switch
Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
One piece interior liner
Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
Fully finished white cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.88" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.0" (117 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||124.0|
|Low Side PSI||30.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Condensor Location||Rear of Unit|
|Interior Height||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
Summit 24" Wide All-Refrigerator SCR600GLGP
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your wine cooler is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the wine cooler ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers' responsibility to know the legality of the wine coolers ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our wine coolers to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your wine cooler arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most wine coolers, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large wine coolers.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any wine coolers damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the wine cooler ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a wine cooler may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different wine cooler, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of wine cooler Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerPlanet.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed wine cooler:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org