The Dry Aging Fridge UX 750 PRO, performs as beautifully as it looks – 100 % Made in Germany.
For the production of Dry Aged beef, pork, game, fish, charcuterie, vegetables, and jerky.
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
The DRYAGER™ UX 750 PRO complies with and is certified for the strictest safety, sanitation and environmental codes for commercial use, in the United States, Canada and internationally.
You can get started right away without any concerns, set-backs or hoops to jump through.
The compact DRYAGER™ UX 750 PRO can hold up to 44 lbs. of product and is ideal for any food retail counter, dining area or business entryway. It seamlessly integrates into and enhances any type of interior design concept from modern and minimalistic, to classic, vintage, rustic, and industrial.
The UX 750 PRO is a beautiful showpiece that is perfectly suited for any aesthetic. DRYAGER™ fridges can be placed as standalone unit, be built-in, or if you want to go big, create a line-up of multiple units for a visually stunning showcase. Be strategic about placement and it will become a statement showpiece for your business.
TASTE AND STORY
DRYAGER™ is about you, your philosophy, and your personal craft.
Display your own creations directly to your customers. Tell them the story behind the product and explain your craft. With DRYAGER™ cabinets, both your story and your craftsmanship are on display. Transform your carefully sourced fresh ingredients into the most exquisite, tender, and flavorful bite of Dry Aged goodness.
Give the product your personal culinary touch or wrap it up for the customer and sell it over the counter. Your customers will be delighted, and they will keep coming back for more.
CONSISTENCY AND SAFETY
Dry Aging in house does no longer need to be a time consuming, laborious or unsafe process.
State-of-the art UXAirReg technology allows for a perfectly stable microclimate even with fluctuations in ambient temperature or the rigors of a commercial environment. Climate stability is critical for Dry Aging perfection, consistency, and safety.
Ideal and constant relative humidity is achieved with no need for cumbersome water connections or drains. Proprietary technology takes care of all of that. It’s so simple – just plug and play.
With DRYAGER™ dry aging cabinets, germs, bacteria, and mold don’t stand a chance. Every 60 seconds the air is re-circulated and pristinely sterilized. The antibacterial inner layer in the chamber does the rest.
Dry Aging has never been so safe, seamless or worry-free.
Dry Aged retail goods or menu offerings no longer has to be the result of paying your supplier a hefty premium for already-Dry Aged meat. Buy it fresh, keep your food costs down and boost your profit margins.
With the UX 750 PRO, product yield is no longer an issue. With DRYAGER™ units, the products’ percentage of weight loss from start to finish, is as low as it gets – in the single digits!
Proudly showcase your craft to your customers. They will notice. They will ask to learn more; they will order and they will come back for more. They will also tell their friends. High profits margins will multiply.
STERILIZED EVERY MINUTE
The active UVC-ventilated-disinfection system sterilizes all of the air in the fridge every minute. Be sure to have a safe product for your customers.
HIGH PRECISION HUMIDITY CONTROL
Thanks to HumiControl the humidity can be regulated with high precision from 60 % to 90 % in 0.5 % steps without a water connection or water tank.
The DRYAGER PRO Line devices have all certifications to be used commercially. NSF included as standard.
The technology and handling of the DRYAGER fridges is so sophisticated that you don't need to worry. Dry aging has never been so easy.
ULTIMATE MEAT PRESENTATION
The meat looks even better and becomes an absolute eye catcher. Better presentation means more sales.
LOW LOSS DURING MATURING
The weight loss of beef due to Dry Aging on the bone is only approx. 7-8 % after 4 weeks and approx. 12 % after 6 weeks. These values are considerably lower than in most other maturing cabinets on the market. This makes your business even more lucrative.
MICRO TEMPERATURE CONTROL
The precise electronic control of the DRYAGER unit ensures that the temperature is constantly maintained, which can be regulated in exact 0.1 °C steps from 0 to +25 °C.
Mouth watering appearance. The DRYAGER cabinet offers a unique shopping experience for your customers. Make your shop or restaurant extraordinary.
Dry Ages more than just meat. With the DRYAGER dry aging cabinet you are flexible. Ham, Salami, Charcuterie, Cheese, Fish and much more. Everything your business idea needs.
With Dry Aging in the DRYAGER fridge you achieve an incomparable taste of meat. With this you achieve an immense increase in value. Good for business and your customers will love it.
Low operating costs, less Aging losses and the possibility of selling meat at a higher price make your accountant happy.
- MAXIMUM LOAD FOOD: 44 lbs
- CERTIFICATIONS: NSF and UL by Intertek
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 32 °F to 77 °F
- HUMIDITY RANGE: 60 % to 90 % (HUMICONTROL)
- STERILIZATION: Controlled by UXAirReg, optimal airflow, UVC sterilization, antibacterial inner container
- HOUSING: Stainless steel
- DOOR: Stainless Steel, lockable door, glas: UV protection, metallic tint
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 35.63 x 23.62 x 24.02 in (H x W x D)
- INTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 28.03 x 19.29 x 17.20 in (H x W x D)
- INTERNAL CAPACITY / NET: 5.3 / 4.7 cu. ft. (151 / 133 liters)
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION: ~1.7 kWh / 24 h
- LED LIGHTING: Does not contain any ultraviolet radiation
- CONNECTION RATING: 115 V / 60 Hz
Dryager UX 750 Pro
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your wine cooler is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the wine cooler ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers' responsibility to know the legality of the wine coolers ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our wine coolers to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your wine cooler arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most wine coolers, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large wine coolers.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any wine coolers damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the wine cooler ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a wine cooler may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different wine cooler, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of wine cooler Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerPlanet.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed wine cooler:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerPlanet.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com