Summit Appliance Return Policy
Please see the below requirements for an acceptable return on any Summit products. Please note that all made-to-order models that include customizations are ineligible for return.
Requirements For a Return Authorization:
- Merchandise must be in original unopened carton (Digital photographs may be requested to ensure packaging has not been opened. Opened packages will not be accepted).
- Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
- A minimum 25% restocking will be charged per item returned (restocking fee varies by model)
- Dealer is responsible for arranging freight of returned unit.
- No item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from FSI’s facilities.
NOTE: Summit Appliance do not accept buyer's remorse returns.
To ensure that your customer orders the correct model for their needs, we strongly recommend contacting our sales team at 1-800-349-6717. We are happy to answer any questions about specifications, availability, and pricing that you may have. In an effort to assist in the reduction of buyer's remorse claims, please see the following list of helpful qualifying questions that you may want to confirm with your customer and sales rep before placing an order.
Helpful Qualifying Question:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Application/end use of the product (residential, commercial, medical, general purpose facilities, indoor/outdoor applications, etc.)
- Counter-height (freestanding use only) vs. Built-in capable
- Door swing/hinging (note: in the event that a customer orders a customized unit with the wrong door swing on a non-reversible door, the customer is responsible for paying for the door replacement)
- Extra features, such as monitoring devices, locks, fans, digital thermostats, etc.
Customizations Ineligible for Return:
- Thermometer/Alarms/Data Loggers/Digital Thermostats that have been factory-installed
- Side locks/Keypad/Combination locks/LockBoxes installed
- Panel-ready units (model name will include “IF” or “FR” suffix)
- ADA undercounter units (Models with “ADA” suffix or “AL” prefix)
- Refrigerator-freezers with factory-installed icemakers
- Glass door models with stainless handles added (model name will include “TB”, “HH”, “HV”, or “SH” suffix)
- Solid door models with stainless steel or diamond plate wrapped doors and signature handles (model name will include “SSTB,” “SSHV”, “SSHH”, and “DPL”)
- Glass door models with factory door tints (options T1, T1S/F, T2/F, T3/F, T4/F)
- Any model with a stainless steel cabinet wrap (model name will include suffix “CSS”)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice. For the most up-to-date product information and to ensure all orders satisfy your customers’ expectations, we encourage you to work with our sales team.
WineCoolerPlanet took the time out to call me to let me know there is a newer model of the wine refrig and was able to fill my order with attention to detail updates of delivery. Very good customer service.
Glad to do business with wine experts. Just installed this beauty today. It is sleek and classy. It was easy to install and adjust the foot pads for leveling. Temperatures were preset which made it easy to get started. Delivered on time and in perfect condition.
I love this fridge. I did a lot of research and am very happy. The important thing is that all my prized wine is chilled to perfection and it's super quiet. Very minimal blue glow from the digital thermometer. Definitely, recommend this fridge. it even has a lock on the door (which I have yet to use, but think it's an awesome feature). :)
Love the look and works great. Installed it last month and we have enjoyed the wine and beverages from this great product!
Works well in our restaurant. Appreciate the help in getting these to us.
This is a great wine cooler. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. LOVE this product!
We just installed the unit and so far we are very pleased. It is very quiet and has a lot of storage. The stainless finish is timeless and we love the light in the evening. I believe that we made a terrific purchase!
I bought this as a gift for my family. We love wine so the 34 bottle wine cooler worked perfectly for our needs. It fit perfect on our counter next to the refrigerator and slid nicely underneath our cabinets keeping it out of the way and not an eyesore.
Product well described in copy. all specifications were 100% correct.
This is a nice looking unit that fits well with our built-in area. Another pro is its Pros: Capacity..
The unit is really quiet and well designed. Wooden shelves are easy on the bottles and fit most sizes
It does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy setup. Fits perfectly under the counter. It was just what we needed.
After the first month I think this was very good price for a cooler that holds so much, has two different compartments and allows you to set the temp for each. Shelves work well. looks good. Temp is right on. This is a good buy!
Like many people, I was looking for an attractive, dual zone wine chiller that didn't cost thousands of dollars. The chiller is attractive. It looks good.