Smith & Hanks Warranty Policy
WARRANTY FOR ALL WINE REFRIGERATORS
WITH PROOF OF SALE, the following warranty coverage applies when this appliance is correctly installed, operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. A defective appliance will receive free repair or replacement at option of Smith & Hanks. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
FOR THREE YEARS from the date of sale, the sealed refrigerant system (tubing, evaporator, condenser, and/or compressor) of this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. If a sealed system part is defective within the first year, a new part will be supplied and installed at no charge. If a sealed system part is defective after the first year, a new part will be supplied but not installed at no charge. You are responsible for the labor cost of part installation after the first year from the date of sale. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
This warranty covers ONLY product defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for:
- A service technician to clean or maintain the product.
- A service technician to instruct the user in correct appliance installation, operation or maintenance.
- Expendable items that can wear out from normal use within the warranty time period, including but not limited to filters, or light bulbs.
- Service calls to correct improper appliance installation or to repair problems with house fuses, circuit breakers, house wiring, and plumbing or gas supply systems resulting from such installation.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from improper installation, including installation that was not performed in accordance with electrical, gas or plumbing codes.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, if it is not correctly operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from natural or other catastrophe, such as flood, fire or storm.
- Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this appliance.
- Service to an appliance if the model and serial plate is missing, altered or cannot easily be determined to have the appropriate certification logo.
Like dual zone. Wish bottle space were a little more generous.
WineCoolerPlanet took the time out to call me to let me know there is a newer model of the wine refrig and was able to fill my order with attention to detail updates of delivery. Very good customer service.
Glad to do business with wine experts. Just installed this beauty today. It is sleek and classy. It was easy to install and adjust the foot pads for leveling. Temperatures were preset which made it easy to get started. Delivered on time and in perfect condition.
I love this fridge. I did a lot of research and am very happy. The important thing is that all my prized wine is chilled to perfection and it's super quiet. Very minimal blue glow from the digital thermometer. Definitely, recommend this fridge. it even has a lock on the door (which I have yet to use, but think it's an awesome feature). :)
Love the look and works great. Installed it last month and we have enjoyed the wine and beverages from this great product!
Works well in our restaurant. Appreciate the help in getting these to us.
This is a great wine cooler. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. LOVE this product!
We just installed the unit and so far we are very pleased. It is very quiet and has a lot of storage. The stainless finish is timeless and we love the light in the evening. I believe that we made a terrific purchase!
I bought this as a gift for my family. We love wine so the 34 bottle wine cooler worked perfectly for our needs. It fit perfect on our counter next to the refrigerator and slid nicely underneath our cabinets keeping it out of the way and not an eyesore.
Product well described in copy. all specifications were 100% correct.
This is a nice looking unit that fits well with our built-in area. Another pro is its Pros: Capacity..
The unit is really quiet and well designed. Wooden shelves are easy on the bottles and fit most sizes
It does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy setup. Fits perfectly under the counter. It was just what we needed.
After the first month I think this was very good price for a cooler that holds so much, has two different compartments and allows you to set the temp for each. Shelves work well. looks good. Temp is right on. This is a good buy!